feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Can I help you create an online marketing plan?





I know marketing can be a pain in the butt.

I’m here to ease a little of your pain.

Let me create an online marketing plan tailored just for you.

I will give you ten things to do each month to take the guess work out of how to promote your book online.

I will make it fun and all you have to do is execute the plan.

Does this sound like something you would like to do?

Contact me at writerlch@yahoo.com for my rates.

I look forward to working with you.

LaShaunda C. Hoffman



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!

Be the first to know what’s happening with SORMAG

Weekly Eblasts
Win Prizes
Discounts on workshops

ARE YOU A SORMAG AUTHOR?

Free Promotions
Discounted Promotions
Listing on site
Discounts on workshops

SORMAG supports the authors that support us

This is an opt/in/out community

Join Our Community
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

WRITER'S GROUP


  • Subscribe to sormag
    Powered by groups.yahoo.com

    LASHAUNDA'sBLOG

    Subscribe to lashaunda2
    Powered by groups.yahoo.com